Dr. Jim's Bio Continued...
"Dentistry allows me to continue my love of the sciences with my artistic abilities to enrich and help better people's lives. A healthy mouth is important for a healthy body; so helping our patients with our 'Minimally Invasive Dental Philosophy' makes me proud to be a dentist."
"Dr. Jim," as his patients like to call him, is proud of his Cleveland background.
- Grade School: St. Charles Church and School (Parma)
- High School: Padua Franciscan (Parma)
- College: John Carroll University (University Heights)
- Dental School: Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland)
Dr. Jim's education has not stopped here. Because of the rapid changes and advances in dentistry, Dr. Jim regularly attends continuing education seminars and lectures for surpassing the state's requirements. He is proud to have also taught and lectured about dentistry and health not only at Case Western, but at other dental schools and other groups. These groups include preschools, civic organizations, church societies, dental study organizations and schools.
Community and Professional Involvement (Past and Present):
- Dental Advisor-Normandy High School Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Advisor-Cuyahoga Valley Vocational School Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Advisor-Dentistry International New Product Evaluation Division
- Dental Product Consultant - Dentsply International
- Board of Advisors- Padua Franciscan High School
- Board of Advisors- Better Business Bureau Cleveland
- Holy Name Society-Various Parishes
- Youth Group Adult Supervisor- Various Organizations
- Lector-Various Parishes
- Eucharistic Minister-Various Parishes
- Volunteer-Various Civic and Church Organizations
- Program Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer-South West Dental Study Club
- President- Greenbriar Dental Study Club